Bring your high energy plus your restaurant and bar managing expertise to soon to be one of Colorado Springs hottest spots! We are currently looking for experienced, success driven restaurant managers to join our team.
Competitive Salary & bonus programs, DOE, with mass potential for growth. This position a prominent peace to our leadership time looking for self-driven, goal oriented and motivated individuals.
- Point of sale system experience – front of house managers are responsible for cash transactions, including refunding customers, providing discounts, and comping items, which requires proficiency with the restaurant’s POS system.
- Organizational skills – front of house managers often juggle many responsibilities at a time, so top-notch organizational skills and prioritization skills are critical for running successful shifts.
- Training – as the front of house manager leads staff onboarding, experience teaching or training new staff is preferable.
- Leadership skills – it’s the job of a front of house manager to keep staff on task, motivated, and focused. They also resolve staff conflicts and customer’s concerns.
- Management – hiring, firing, training, and disciplining staff is the front of house manager’s responsibility, so they must have strong managerial skills.
- Customer service – dedication to providing excellent customer service and improving the customer experience are important qualities.
Please summit your resume below for consideration. You may add any additional comments you like in the comments sections.